The policy of Pinnacle Oil and Gas Limited is focused on bringing to and maintaining health and safety care on a sound level. The following principles apply for all employees:
- Strive to prevent accidents and injuries of employees and third parties, material damage, and damage to the environment as much as possible.
- We continually work at improving working condition and environmental protection.
- The supply and removal of waste materials that are detrimental to the environment are properly carried out.
- Give adequate attention to driving back safety risks over other hazards.
- Strive to minimize the number of lost man days caused by industrial accidents and poor working conditions.